Join us for an exciting Hike to Mt. Longonot. We'll challenge ourselves up to the Summit and then around the Rim as we share stories and laughs along the way.
The all-inclusive cost for the trip is Ksh. 2,500 per person, and includes:
- Transport to and from Longonot
- Park Entry Fee
- Guide Fee
- Drinking Water
- Personal Photographer
The Cost Excludes:
- Lunch / Snacks
- Extra Water
- Anything not mentioned above
You are adviced to carry:
- Sunglasses, Hats, Lotions
- Lunch, Snacks and Extra Drinking Water (1 - 2 lts)
- A Backpack
- Please wear comfortable clothes and Shoes (Hiking Gear Prefereable. We can also order your gear for you)
- No Skirts or Sandles
- Always carry a Waterproof Jacket and a Change of Clothes if needed.
Parklands: Shell Petroll Station, Opp. Diamond Plaza at 6.15am
Westlands: Shell Petrol Station, Opp. Safaricom at 6.30am
(Please be on time)
To reserve you spot, kindly send a KShs. 1,000 per person deposit via Mpesa to 0728 764 072 or call us with any questions or requests for more information.
Booking Deadline: 4th October, 2017
First 20 to register get a FREE Back Pack!!!