The Ultimate Endurance Test!
If you’ve stuck it out this long, why not give yourself an ultimate hiking and endurance test with the Kiou and Kayata Hills.
Let this be a surprise for you. The only thing we are willing to tell you is – if you get to the top, you will see speldid views of Kilimanjaro! (Subject to clear skies).
Highly recommended if you are attempting Kilimanjaro (or any other big mountain)!
Duration: 8 – 9 hours
Kenyan Citizens: Khs. 3,200.00
Residents: Kshs. 3,500.00
Non-Citizens*: US$ 45.00 (exchange rate 105)
Please Note the following fall under the category of Non-Citizens:
– Kenya Visitor Pass Holders
– Business Pass Holders
– Special Pass Holders
The above cost includes:
– Transport to and from location
– Park Entry Fee
– Guide Fee
– Drinking Water
The Cost Excludes:
– Lunch / Snacks
– Extra Water
– Anything not mentioned above
You are advised to carry:
– Sunglasses, Hats, Lotions
– Lunch, Snacks and Extra Drinking Water (2 – 3 lts)
– A Backpack
– Please wear comfortable clothes and Shoes (Hiking Gear Preferable. We can also order your gear for you)
– No Skirts or Sandals
– Always carry a Waterproof Jacket and a Change of Clothes if needed.
Parklands: Shell Petrol Station, Opp. Diamond Plaza at 6.00am
Westlands: Shell Petrol Station, Opp. Safaricom at 6.15am
(Please be on time)
*Pick up times & locations may be subject to change
To reserve your spot, kindly send a KShs. 1,000 per person (non-refundable) deposit via our Mpesa Paybill number 100041 with Your Name as the account Number and forward the confirmation message to us on 0728 764 072..
Cancellation Policy: No Refunds made after Registration Closes. Penalties apply.
Registration Deadline: 20th June, 2019